The following pictures are from the production my students put on last week. They did a fantastic job and I was so proud of them! They all looked very sharp in their costumes and we had about 60-70 people in the audience cheering them on. All in all it was, I hope, a great experience for them. A few of my students discovered they have gifts in memorization and acting. It was a good experience for me too, and all quite incredible considering I have no acting or directing experience! I had a few other people helping me out with the drama fortunately.
Monday, May 26, 2008
"The Importance of Being Earnest"
The following pictures are from the production my students put on last week. They did a fantastic job and I was so proud of them! They all looked very sharp in their costumes and we had about 60-70 people in the audience cheering them on. All in all it was, I hope, a great experience for them. A few of my students discovered they have gifts in memorization and acting. It was a good experience for me too, and all quite incredible considering I have no acting or directing experience! I had a few other people helping me out with the drama fortunately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment